I am very sorry that I have not been posting. I REALLY am. I will try to more, I haven't been posting on my photography blog either. But I need a brake, no matter how long, from that. I would rather post about fashion right now. Please tell other people about this blog. I promise that I will post more. I will. So this will be a fashion/makeup/etc blog. :) Aside from all that, if you would take the time to PLEASE COMMENT I would just love that, and it would motivate me more. :) ASIDE from that You see the post below? Have you seen it before? I took it. It has become a meme! Please know though that I took the photo. It is like everywhere on the web. I am worried, because nobody (everyone I don't know, lol) knows I took this photo, so they could steal it. I always comment that if I see it that it is my photo. Please do the same if you can. I also reply to the negative comments, that say that I am CRUSHING this little guy (whose name is Jonah BTW). But I am NOT. I am holding it very gently, not squeezing it (out), which it can be squeezed out anyways because it's body IS it's shell. I live by a lake and see TONS of nature, this is the proper way to hold a BABY TURTLE, or else it will SQUIRM out of your hand. Turtles will "Swim" in the air, so this is NORMAL, although none have opened their mouths for me... lol any way.. yep.


Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEarth to Jonah,Earth to Jonah! You're not in water,I repeat, You're not in water!!lol
ReplyDeleteSamantha
{foreveramericangir.blogspot.com}
:)
Delete